Header

Header

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jan 22nd

Pretty standard day today. My body was a little tired form yesterday's run, but I was ale to still get a run in. I ran in the dark. Which is nothing new But this evening was a tad cool... I think it was about 12 degrees. My shins are pretty beat up right now after a bit too much hard running. I know Jessi will rub them because she likes to see how much pain it puts me in. But I think it's good. Not only for, but me too.

Rode a bit on the trainer too. Gotta say that I am really looking forward to getting out on the road again. Has not felt like I have been riding on the trainer all that much, but each day I am on it, is one more day too long. I'm looking forward to getting my new steed. Maybe I will be more motivated then.

Thanks for reading Tiffany. I know you are at least reading this. By the way, Tiffany brought home cooked "pulled pork" for lunch today. Though Tiffany made a special effort to offer me some, I did not get any since Jessi made my lunch for me. But I was wondering if there would be room. But I had left over Pad Thai and rice which I couldn't finish anyway

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

You're right... you and I have this weird 'rubbing' relationship. I rub your legs like you rub my back ;) - ever so gently.

Tiffany said...

You are nuts for running outside in this weather, but totally hard core! Way to go!

Sorry you missed out on the pulled pork yesterday. That Tiffany girl sounds pretty nice. I bet she's really hot too!

-Tammy

Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog (found it by accident, again).
Looking forward to keeping up with your race life.
Congrats on Timex, looking forward to catching some of your races Olympic distance is personal favorite of mine. I can train for those!
Did you get the VHS tapes? I have a couple others that I want to watch first. I am having a 'nostalgic' moment or two.
Hope the weather gets better so you can get out on the road.
Hope you get some more pulled pork. Sounds delish!
Love, Mom

Phaedra Cote said...

Glad to see you're back....and congrats on Timex-that's awesome. You gonna put some pictures up or is it just going to be all words? maybe at least take a picture of your dear wife rubbing your shins....does she really do that for you? Man, you've got it made.

Looking forward to reading (even if there are no pictures).

Phaedra.