Header

Header

Friday, May 02, 2008

Off to Wildflower

Thought I would jump on one more time before I am off to the first 'Big One.' Granted, Vegas was pretty big, but this will be bigger... and more fun I think. I am pretty excited to go and am looking forward to the race and what I learn about myself for another time. Second Olympic race this season, so still a tad new to the body. You can follow the race by logging on to:



You can use this to follow the 1/2 IM that is on Saturday as well.


To give you an idea of my schedule, this is what it 'should' look like:

Saturday

7:20am Leave Spokane via plane

9:30am Arrive in Oakland

12:30pm Arrive in Paso Robles at Hotel

1:00pm Build bike and go for short ride and run

5:00pm Get registration information for race

7:00pm Get dinner

8:00pm Double check all equipment and load car for morning

9:30pm Bed time... but I know it will be more like 10:00pm


Sunday

5:30am Rise and shine

6:45am Leave hotel

7:30am Arrive at Race venue

9:30am Race Start

11:35am Finish race

12:30pm Pack bike at race site

1:00pm Leave race for Hotel

2:00pm Get loaded up and ready to leave Hotel

3:00pm leave Paso Robles after eating and checking out the sites... which would consist of a drinking fountain.

7:20pm Fly home

9:30pm Arrive in Spokane

10:30pm In my own bed


That's it... about 38 hours is all. Hope you all have a great weekend.


5 comments:

jessithompson said...

Even though it's just 38 hours, we'll be missin' you baby. Give 'em hell and know that we'll be thinking about you and following your race from home. You're ready... race YOUR race. XOXO

Tiffany said...

Good luck, Robbie! You're going to rock this race and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Rog!
Have an awesome race! I'll be checking to see how it is going for you! You'll do great!

Emma did great at soccer today...scored another goal!She is amazing!!!
Love Linda

Anonymous said...

Will 'watch' your race from here. I know you will be awesome! Have fun.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Fun figuring out your standings by phone and computer, today, Rog -- OUTSTANDING RACE, man!!

I'm so glad it went well for you (T1 delay excluded), and that your level of achievement is this high early in the season -- looking even better for Vancouver, obviously!

I love you, and am very proud of you!

Tim