Header

Header

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not Feeling So Well In Canada


Thursday, August 23rd

So I woke up this morning with a bit of an upset stomach... nothing crazy, but not perfect. When I woke up I went for a swim at about 9:00am and it went fine. Nice to get in the water here and stretch it out a bit. But when I got back I was a bit dizzy and my stomach was not feeling all that much better, actually worse.

I walked across the street to our condo to get some breakfast. The whole time not feeling great with a headache and feeling like I spent a little too long at the bar the night before. I eventually decided to retire to the bedroom where I would be for about 6 hours. Nothing ever felt good, and I just could not get any food or fluids in. So I stayed in bed and tried to get some sleep, but I was just way to uncomfortable. I finally broke a sweat, and started to feel a little better.

I still have a bit of an upset stomach, but I hope that it's on the mend. Better today rather than Saturday I guess. But I hope to be back at 100% Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect picture for this unfortunate report, Rog. I'm sorry you're not feeling so good, and hoping that today feels better. Know that we're thinking of you with love and pride.

Tim, Kris and Anna

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Rog- I am so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Sounds like a flu bug..hope that you are LOTS better today and in perfect shape by Sunday!

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers on Sunday! Love You!
Linda

The Farrell Family said...

We'll pray for your full recovery by Sunday. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Have a great time!

tak2lmt said...

Buck up. Get out on that course. Opps this is post race weekend. OK so you are not feeling well. Dont throw a party and try to get me sick?
Tell Jessi you need warm soup and crackers.