Header

Header

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Haley Cooper is pretty dang awesome...part 1

There are many traits that I admire about Haley. Some of them include that she is such a humble person and has a very casual sense about herself. Though she is a phenomenal competitor, you would think that she just shows up to events giving them no thought in advance. That may be the case from time to time, I know she trains her ass off and is physically and mentally committed to her training and racing. I love how she can just jump into a pro race and keep it in perspective. She has a huge target on her back, and it looks really good on her. She is definitely a woman that I enjoy to see do well. So when she agreed to do an interview, I was pretty excited. Not only did she agree, she did it the day before her big race...Ironman World Championships.



Big thank you to Dave Erickson (www.daveerickson360.com) for doing the filming and editing. He's pretty good at this stuff :)

No comments: