Header

Header

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Free Ticket To Hawaii!



Well, not really a "free" ticket, but a way to save on one ticket for the Thompson household.

After Emma got back from her swim meet, and after seeing her lug around her team swim backpack that she got for Christmas the past few months, I truly thought it was as big as her. So today we put it to the test.



There are many internal pockets in this bag that I thought would be great for a reading light and some small snacks...maybe an inflatable pillow? Emma liked the idea. Granted, I did compare it to "First Class," just without the annoying stewardess. I have not quite figured out the oxygen, but those are small details.
Hawaii ticket from Alaska Airlines : $550
One extra carry on: $25
CPS Lawsuit: Priceless

8 comments:

Steve said...

I had a feeling she would fit;) I think maybe I can fit into a bike case. Only $175.

Josh said...

Haha nice work!

Matt said...

Hilarious! How do you think jessie is getting to SD next month..got to love short peoples

rr said...

Awesome.. now put Jessi in the bike box and we're all set for SD.

Tiffany said...

Filarious!

Jen said...

I can't believe she really fit! The pictures are priceless! :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!!!
Leni

Trish said...

Always thinking RT...always thinking!!